- Robust Microsoft DNN website CMS
- Mobile Responsive
- Webservice Inventory Sync Integration
- Admin and Customer User Management modules
- News feeds
- Social Media Integration
- Role and permission management
- Fully developed Front End and Back End functionality
- Custom Inventory Management development
- Cyber Attack prevention tools
Help Supply Chain Services is the proud partner of TransLink for the fulfilment of all their logistical needs. Help Supply Chain Services is a commercial division of Help Enterprises. We have over 300 experienced, stable and motivated team members, dedicated to the contract manufacture, pre-retail support, logistics and fulfillment of our clients' products.
Help Supply Chain are quality accredited to ISO 9001:2008, which means the highest levels of attention to detail and quality outcomes for their clients
C9 has developed a brand-new TransLink Orders website with completely custom integration to TransLink’s Inventory management into a Microsoft DNN framework website. The site has a traditional TransLink branding throughout with a very intuitive and easy to use site that is highly functional from a web admin and end user perspective. The site has had comprehensive cyber security testing and 30+ custom modifications to the framework additional to the Integration services for inventory management.